2017 – Provo, UT
2017 Cazier Family Reunion
The 2017 CFO reunion will be held Friday and Saturday, June 23-24, in Provo, UT.
To prepare for the upcoming reunion, we ask each of you to come prepared with family history stories, pictures, and memories (in written or printed form) which can be shared during the reunion. You can scan and upload these items to FamilySearch.org. If you don’t have a story, that is ok. You will enjoy hearing some little-known family stories from others and seeing pictures of your ancestors.
Friday, June 23
6:00 – 8:00 PM –– SOCIAL IN THE PARK
Get acquainted with your cousins. Bring a lawn game if you can. Appetizers and snacks will be provided by the CFO at no cost to attendees.
Saturday, June 24
7:00 – 9:30 AM –– FAMILY TEMPLE SESSION AT PROVO TEMPLE
For those who would like, we will hold a family temple session with family names. (Endowment sessions begin every 20 minutes, starting on the hour.) Baptisms (with kids 12 and older!) or initiatories may also be done.
Location: (NOTE: This is NOT at the new Provo City Center Temple.)
Provo, UT Temple
2200 Temple Hill Dr
Provo, UT 84604
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM –– A GATHERING OF CAZIER COUSINS
- Learn how the focus for the Cazier Family Organization is changing
- See how you can get involved – just a little bit, or a lot – opportunities to serve those who went before us
- Understand how you can help solve The Case of the Missing Pieces and Parts
- Demonstrate your love for your ancestors and honor them
- See how we are expanding the use of technology to better communicate with and reach more of our Cazier Cousins
- Learn what other ancestral family organizations are doing and how we can learn from them
- See why the City of Nephi Is So Significant to the Cazier’s – a presentation to help make this afternoon’s Tour of Nephi more meaningful
12:00 – 1:00 PM –– LUNCH & MINGLE
Family lunch catered at the church. Cost is $10 per person age 12+. Kids under 12 eat free. Location is also at the Sharon East Stake Center.
1:00 – 2:00 PM –– DRIVE TO NEPHI
Meet at 4 South Main Street in Nephi in front of the Museum. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Be on time as the tour will start promptly at 2:00 PM.
2:00 – 4:30 PM –– TOUR OF NEPHI
Visit historical city sites, including some still-standing Cazier homes and former home sites; visit the cemeteries where William, four of his children and numerous other Cazier ancestors are buried.
4:30 – 5:30 PM –– VISIT NEPHI/JUAB COUNTY MUSEUM
Exclusive session for the Cazier Family! The Daughters of Utah Pioneers Organization will open their historical museum especially for our family. (They are normally closed on Saturdays.)
4 South Main Street
Nephi, UT 84648